*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Mambourin is a 110 hectare masterplanned community with plans foraround 1,200 lots that will be home to more than 3,000 residents.
When you move to Mambourin, you join a growing community that fosters connections in every way. You're connected to your neighbours with beautiful parks and playgrounds in every neighbourhood. You're connected to the local culture and all that lies just beyond through a convenient town centre, cafés,a residents-only leisure centre and a future local train station. And you're also connected to the environment, with an abundance of natural, green open spaces that will keep Mambourin thriving, well into the future.
With nothing more than five minutes away, living at Mambourin is easy. With plans for a thriving town centre and every amenity, your family will enjoy convenience like never before.
Mambourin is also perfectly positioned to easily access everything Werribee has to offer, with convenient links to Melbourne CBD, Geelong and even the Surf Coast.You can choose to leave the car behind, as the future train station will never be more than five minutes from your home. Or, if you're driving, you can get just about anywhere with easy access to Princes Freeway.
Mambourin is not one big parcel of land. Instead, it's made up of a collection of distinct neighbourhoods, each with its own character. This means you get to choose the Mambourin neighbourhood that best suits your lifestyle. Then having decided that, you just need to select the lot you like most. But no matter where in Mambourin you live, every neighbourhood is built with five-minute convenience in mind – so it's impossible to make a bad choice. With different neighbourhoods becoming available as the community comes to life, it's easy to find your ideal one.
– 6kms west of Werribee CBD
– 45kms south west of Melbourne CBD
– 45kms north east of Geelong CBD- 3kms to Wyndham Vale Train Station
– Future train station at Mambourin
– Mambourin Town Centre – This future hub, with 25,000 sqm of retail floor space, may include cafés, restaurants, supermarkets, speciality stores and a cinema.
– Mambourin Local Business District – The proposed local business district will accommodate a range of commercial and residential uses which may include offices, retail and civic services, medical, child and aged care facilities, retirement living, medium density townhouses and apartments.
|Title||Property Type||Price||Beds||Baths||Property Size||Availability Date|
|624||House and Land||$640,900||4||2||539 m2|